Are cohesive leadership and team skills really that important?
Successful organizations depend upon their employees’ ability to communicate, influence, and effectively serve other people. If you are in a management or leadership role, then you know these abilities need to be a top priority when hiring or training employees. No matter how good your products or services are, customers still need to connect with your employees in order to “buy” from you or refer others to work with you.
We believe that organizations are at their best when their people are at their best.
In other words . . . an employee’s enthusiasm for their work, company and functional team, precedes their customer enthusiasm or how well they serve your customers. Many organizations say “our people are our greatest asset” but they don’t live it. We help organizations and leaders live up to that promise with proven leadership and team development/performance improvement training.
Productive Training Services Assists Organizations in Strengthening Leaders, Teams and Company Culture.
We will help your key people to develop more of the positive behaviors that support effective communication and strengthen relationships for the long-term. We do this by providing…
- Organizational health company/department culture assessments
- Helpful employee/team surveys
- Behavior and motivators self-assessments
- Multi-rater (360) leader improvement assessments
- Interactive hands-on skill-building workshops
- Professional executive/management coaching
- Learning materials that have been proven to work in real-world work environments
- Behavior reinforcement tools and multi-media for sustainability
For more information
If you would like additional information about our skill-building resources or workshops that can save you and your organization time, effort, and money, or would like to further discuss your needs, contact us using any of the following options
- Give us a call to discuss your needs 734.332.8770
- or Email us at info@www.ProductiveTraining.com
Strengthening Leaders and Teams for Success…